Visits

free counters

05 September, 2009

Weird is it?


I sent my 1st letter 2 weeks ago. ^^
I am waiting for reply. Maybe
it will come soon. When I recived
her letter,
she put magazine pages. I still
cannot read katakana ^^''',
so I am trying my best to memorize now.
Maybe I can use words from magazine
pages.

And,....
again I have to go to Mr. Liu for
recommendation. -_- (for Nippon summer program)
I hope I will not
bother him at new school Matea.
With that,
there is so much reading for college!!!!!
I will not have a lot of time for mangas. TT_TT
or dramas. >_>

More days,
I think I am too excited for
something I am not sure will happen.

Por eso,
¡¡¡¡¡¡espero que puedo ir a japón, i sacar MUCHAS
fotos!!!!! Si no me accéptan
en el programa
del verano para japón, no se lo que
voy hacer
pero ¡¡¡¡¡¡no va a ser la última vez.!.!. (T^T)o

No comments:

Post a Comment