Visits

free counters

26 May, 2009

High School Graduation


It was a little sad to see everyone for the last time. There are some people that I will see later on because of graduation partys, but then that will also be another "last time". In the graduation, that was the last time I saw Mr. Liu (my orchestra teacher) and most of my badminton friends (Jessica Hsu, Faye Yao --> I'll miss you guys.Let's go to SixFlags this summer o^^o), and my classmates too (Edi Bouldor [write to us when you go back to Romania dork], Ruby Williams [don't get too drunk]). But I know that there is more to come. I will definitely have some good (and bad) memories of high school that I will not forget. And who knows, instead of my friends being the exchange students maybe I'll become the exchange student in college for Japan, or some other place.

No comments:

Post a Comment