Visits

free counters

10 November, 2010

My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho

For those of you who don't know what a Gumiho is, it's a nine tailed fox who supposedly eats peoples livers. There are many different versions for this story in Korean myths and legends, so if I happen to find any type of information, I will let you know. :)


Download OST

Wikipedia Info

Official Site (Korean)

WATCH NOW


SUMMARY:
Cha Dae Woong(Lee Seung Gi) is a cowardly and extremely immature man who accidentally set free a nine-tail fox (Shin Min Ah) who was imprisoned for 500 years. The fox began to take the form of a beautiful woman who follows the man who set her free around, causing misunderstandings that she is his girlfriend. Although the man enjoys the attention and envy that people around him is giving, he is also always in extreme fear that the Gumiho may want to feed on his liver to become human. But when both of them falls for each other as time goes by, the Gumiho’s enemies appears causing an unexpected twist in their lives.








Main Cast
Lee Seung Ki as Cha Dae Woong (also in Brilliant Legacy or Shinning Inheritance)Shin Min Ah as Gu Mi Ho
Sung Dong Il as Jung Doo Hong
Hyo Min  as Jung Seon Nyun (T-ara member)
   I greatly enjoy watching this drama, and I was even more excited to find out that an amazingly hot guy is in it. xD Plus a singer from the group T-ara is also part of the main cast, and not just a side character.
Another surprise that got to me was seeing familiar faces that I have seen in previous dramas. :) It's always nice to have that "OMG I KNOW THAT PERSON" thought. SInce I rarely get to see the celebrities over here, I go skippy-happy whenever I do see one. It's not a bad thing, I'm just excited. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment