Visits

free counters

16 November, 2012

URL Change

  I realize that after looking at my blog stats, I may have lost some viewers because I changed my URL from www.drama312.blogspot.com to what it is now. You know, like when someone searches a key word on the internet, and then they see "this site is no longer available" right?! That's happened to me quite some times, and it really sucks.
  There is other times when I visit a blog that I like, and find out they just aren't posting anymore. Also very sucky. So maybe if I include these words drama312.blogspot.com a bunch of times and supper big, like drama312.blogspot.com then maybe some of my viewers will not be disappointed :D.

  The reason why I did not just start a totally new blog is because I already had my previous posts here, and I didn't want to totally dismiss them. They are a part of what I write. Simply saying "Oh, these posts are old and totally not me" is a lie, and then I would be in denial. So instead I just changed the layout, and URL name. It was much easier this way but probably I would have lost viewers this way.? >< Sorry >.<

  So let me say again, this is the new and improved drama312.blogspot.com blog. It's still the same me and same subject matter. ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment