Visits

free counters

05 June, 2009

Gaahh...

Math placement test was ok...I was one point away from taking a higher level class. So I'll take the test again next saturday. To my surprise, it really was not that hard. I looked at my mistakes, and they were just stupid little ones that I easily overlooked. So now I'm practicing on my own and using a website called www.mathtv.com. It gives videos on a step-by-step process, and covers algebra to calculus. Pretty helpful.
The only thing that really sucks is this: i got the flu =_=-->the normal one, and my friends fairwell party is tomorrowTT_TT. So being sick is a problem on its own, and seeing my Romanian friend (Edi) for the last time is another priority. He's a foreign exchange student and leaving after tomorrow. I asked permission to go and it's fine as long as I keep studying the next day.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment