Visits

free counters

27 June, 2009

What Crazy Things

Just came back from Disney World (in america [Florida], although I wouldn't mind seeing it in Japan or Hong Kong either), and what things I saw.
First of all, and I just want to get this out of the way, I have never seen so many overweight Americans in the same place and time. And that includes those who were on those motor scooters just because they are plain lazy. Yeah, there were those people that need them, but compared to the number of lazy people, the physically challenged were a small number. And the number of wild and uncontroled kids...augh they made me mad at times, but I decided to let it go. They were not my problem. With this, it really made me think the image other people have of americans. Wether it is good or bad...
Overall, it was a good graduation present. My favorite worlds were Magic Kingdom and Epcot! We visited Magic Kingdom the first day, because we knew there were going to be A LOT of little kids there, and father's day was coming soon. But it was soo much to see. Even if you are a bit grown up (like me) to see some of the attractions, they are worth it. Disney has some really cool robotics and makeup. "It's A Small World" Ride is one you can't miss out on. Plus not that bad was the wait. [I even saw this really hot, and tall, asian guy there. I was too shy to say anything though...>_> I hate that about myself. Sadly, I never saw him again.] Magic Kingdom was the first world to be made, so most of their attractions are classics.
Epcot! Now that one we made a second visit to see. 1: because we didn't have enough time to buy the things we wanted. 2: we had to go on a different day because some of the shows they have are not all available on EVERYDAY. 3: people from the actual country work there. 4: it's just plain awesome!!!!
I think I stayed at China, and Japan the most. Lol, and I got to practice some Japanese in the Japan part. Although, they didn't have a restaurant that wasn't too serious so we didn't try the food there, so we spent most of our time watching the shows outside and being inside the store. In China, we mostly saw the shows on the second day, and bought the things we wanted. And on the first day, we mostly ate some food because we were hungry (me and my mom LOVE asian food so it wasn't a problem) and then looked at everything inside the store. We even got to talk to some of the people that work there. The lady was so nice. Although, the other girl there, her english i didn't understand very well, so the other one just translated for her. Overall, we did a lot in Epcot, and would be a good place to come back in 3 or 5 years to see if they have new shows.
I am so glad that I have come back though. I was dying of not watching "We Got Married" (korean reality tv show) and "Someday's Sorcerer" (anime). Plus, in America they just started this show called 'I Survived A Japanese Game Show'. It's actually pretty intriguing because its a show within a show (Majide/まじで), and one lucky american gets to win a quarter of a million dollars and say '' i survived it''. And in the mean time, they have to play wacky games too. Pretty neat! I would tell you to watcho this if you like watching competitive yet hilarious game shows. You can easily find it in youtube.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment