Visits

free counters

15 June, 2009

WOOOW!!!



OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

I passed the math test! I got a total of 56 out of 58!!!!!!!!!!!! 56/58 is two pts away but c'mon! Now i can take a high level math and pay less for it! HA!

And in a few hours im off to disney world! I am really looking forward to Epcot and Animal Kingdom. I heard they had food samples from other countries in Epcot including Japan. o(*v*)0 How great is that? And I saw that they have US there too....that's just a waste of space. I mean who wants to see a stand of their own country inside their own country?!?! Kinda boring...but there's not much I can do about that. -_-

After this, I know i'll have a LOT of mail. And I have to deal with my neighbors too. =_= We got a letter saying we were violating one of the regulations that says no advertising, and blaming us for the flag hanging on my window because of that...How ridiculous! That doesn't even apply. Yet they don't complain about the flag that our other neighbor has. If they blame me, it should apply to everyone. It's only fair. But that's for later! I'm off to packing! :D

Goodbye 'We Got Married' for a week. TT_TT

No comments:

Post a Comment