Visits

free counters

07 August, 2009

Koizora The Movie


Release: November 2007
Japan Casts:
Aragaki Yui, Miura Haruma

" Portrays the first love of the highschoolers,
it shows the warmth from the family,
the importance of life, the bonds with friends,
and the common happenings of teens, and
through it all Mika and Hiro's love story
gets unwound. "

I really like this movie ^^
and it brings me to tears.
There is also a drama for this,
so if you want to watch that first,
go ahead.
I didn't watch the drama....
simply because I was too lazy. ^^;;;;
Plus,
the guy in this movie is wayyyy
hotter too. :3

I know sometimes the usual love story
with sappy drama gets a little boring,
but this one is an exception. ^^v

If you don't know
how to access,
please read the profile info on top right
of this website please.!.
I do not want to repeat myself
in every post. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment