Visits

free counters

04 August, 2009

Little Time Left >_>

Sooooo,
summer is almost over. TT_TT
I'm a little nervous because I
still didn't do a walk-about
with my schedule,
and being in a new campus is all:
"OMG, will I meet friends?"
"Am I going to get to class on time?"
"Will I be encouraged enough to study
that much on my own?"
"How will I wake up in the morning
for college now? Will it be hard/easy?"
"Will the clubs be fun?"
"Am I going to retain everything
that I have studied in the summer for
japanese?"
and so on....

I guess I should not worry that much,
being that college is just one of those
other steps in life. -_-''
But I can't help to still ask questions.

Oh and some updates::
episode 3 for Buzzer Beat and Koishite are out! ^_^v
personally,
I like Buzzer Beat better...since the
acting is better and the story isn't that corny.

In other news,
I decided to get a haircut this friday?weekend?
My hair was kind of longer than I want.
So I want it to touch my shoulders,
and I will let it grow just a little longer,
but not much.

I have been so tired lately. Not because of
the stress of college coming soon,
but I have been remodeling my closet.
This means,
I took out some junk, threw out some useless ones,
carved the color from the bookshelf and layed on its
side, but the books in size order, buy some boxes/shelf
looking things to put some of my clothes in.
[I don't hang up all of my clothes...>_<]
Put more box like things in my closet of my bathroom
for more personal clothes....
And now,
I don't know what to do with my art things. -_-
Aghh....the problems never end. -_-
And also means it will take a while to post more
things here. Sorry o>_<.

....More stuff to come later.
I promise ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment