Visits

free counters

12 October, 2009

Nothing-ness xD

So, I still have homework,
I just don't want to do it. xD
Then, when I AM bored, i think,
"maybe I should do my homework".
Is it bad to procrastinate? >_>?

I really just don't feel like doing
anything, unless it has to do with
studying japanese. And that class
will not start until next semester. TT_TT
I wonder if Teacher Shingo teaches
kanji in 1101 class... Then I will
REALLY have to study. xD

Just found out I got B in philosophy
test (Friday). Woho! I only got 4
questions wrong, and 1 of the questions
was the 1 that I knew I was not going
to get. xD But, didn't fail. ^^
This Thursday? More testing. =_= For
Career Development class.
and English class? My teacher is still
mean as always. >_>

::My schedule after school end::
wait for 12:59pm bus to Naperville
Train Station ---> wait for train that comes
at 1:33pm(more or less)---> get off train
---> walk home (about 6-7 minutes or less).
When I walked home today, it was so cold!!!!
>.< I could not feel my fingers, or
my feet. Tired?もっと Good news? Did not
have to pay for train today. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment