Visits

free counters

14 October, 2009

Smoke

I am writting from the computer in school library. >.<
There is not a lot of privacy, so I will keep this
short.
There is a rule: "If smoke, you have to be 25feet
away from the door". Obviously no one follows this.
When I walk out of the doors, to go to bus stop,
I smell smoke.
If side door to 'lounge area outside' is opened, the
smell of smoke comes inside, to the hallway.
If someone in my class smokes, the smell stays on
their clothes and breath. Yuck!
I'm sick and tired of these people.

When I wait for the bus, there is always someone
smoking next to other people who are not smoking!!!!
Yesterday, I told a guy to smoke some other place
unless he really wants everyone else to die with him.
He looked at me like I was crazy. I didn't care. He
made a rude comment, and left. Mission acomplished. ^^v

Don't ask other people, "Do you smoke? Do you mind
that I am smoking?". wtf people?
If I smoked, I would be smoking with you. And of
course people would mind! Such a stupid question. (> .>)

No comments:

Post a Comment