Visits

free counters

27 October, 2009

Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi)

OMG!!!! I can't believe I have not
written about this before! TT_TT
It is one of my all-time favorite mangas,
and it was the first Japanese drama
that i ever saw (during junior year of
high school. grade 11)!


Release: 15 April 2008
Alternative Title: 絶対彼氏
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Japan Casts:Aibu Saki, Hayami Mokomichi,
Irie Jingi, Maya Miki, Mizushima Hiro <3,
Nakamura Shunsuke, Sasaki Kuranosuke
Summary:
Izawa Riko is a temp worker in search of
a boyfriend, and she ends up in possession
of a "robot" known as Night Tenjo, who is
programmed to be the perfect boyfriend.
However, this creates a love triangle with
a distinguished young man at her company who
has feelings for her. Oh no.

As you will see here,
you can also notice some of the same actors/
actresses from other dramas/movies I have
talked about in this blog. ^.<
Now, that I am watching more dramas, it seems
like Hiro's face just pops up everywhere! wtf?
I mean, is he that good actor that he has to
have a role in almost everything i see???? Just
asking...>_>. He's hot anyways, so I am not
complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment