Visits

free counters

04 November, 2009

Consumer Economics

Here is the new Ne-yo music video [Never Knew I Needed],
featuring in the new Disney movie [The Princess and The Frog].
WOW! They finally have a princess that's black, and not white with
blonde and blue eyes. xD
Personally, I have met ne-yo in person (parent works at mcdonalds
corporation so you get to meet people. kinda cool), and he's kinda boring.
But this is only my opinion.



But, back to the point of this post.
When i took the Consumer Economics class, I was bored a lot. xD It was
easy<-----that was the problem. So now that I look at my notes, there is
something I wrote. It's really funny too. xD xD
Here goes:::
To my dearest Sugarplums,


The 1st time i met you, i fell in love. It was love at first sight.
Everytime you were not around me, there was an empty
feeling inside me, yearning for you. When I do see you,
I don't know what to say.
My heart starts beating for the 1st time.


Your eyes are like the meatballs in my spaghetti, your hair is
like the noodles in my ramen soup; curly and hard like stone,
then smooth and silky.
Your face is like the picasso painting in my memory (which is
extremely fuzzy right now. In fact, I don't think i like picasso
that much anyway, to tell you the truth. I mean, come on!
Was the guy on drugs or something? Even a grade school
student can draw better than him!) Your body is like the pen
I am using to write this; flat, gray, and no curves at all.
Your smile is like that half watermelon I bought last weekend,
but went rooten because I forgot to eat it. Your feet
are like the steamed potatoes I ate yesterday, which were
actually not that great, but if you let the taste
linger a little bit, it actually tastes ok.
Your fingernails are like the Sun-Day chips, waiting
to get some sun (or finally have the cheese underneath
eaten). Your belly is like the ice-cream cake I saw in
a bakery last night, that when you look really
close, it actually has holes in it filled with I don't know what.
Your legs are like the kimchi my friend forced me to eat;
not much eaten but never forgotten for its weird look.


You have always been on my mind, even when I hired
someone (who's name shall not be revealed) to take
pictures of you and how i secretly wrote your name
all over my notebook,
hoping that you would not notice, but kinda notice.
My heart yearns for your lovely alfredo sauce touch
of your skin.
Please write me back when you read this. You can


Yours Forever (until the ketchup bottle runs out),
Señor Kole Esterol.  <3


By the way,
the email i used in this letter is not real!
None of this is real!
Obviously, i was bored and had nothing to do.xD
what do you think? is it funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment