Visits

free counters

01 November, 2009

Hyundai Elantra 2010



This week (on Friday),
we got the 2nd car.
It's a Hyundai Elantra 2010. ^^v
I am very excited, because
now I don't have to run to the
train, or wait for the bus.
My schedule is more flexible now
too. So instead of waiting 3 hours
at school for ISO club to start,
I can go home, have ramen, sleep,
then come back.
And, now that it is raining more
and the weather is colder, I can
just drive home. ^^v

This is a similar model, how it
looks in the inside.

Although,
this is the car my mom will drive.
I am driving the older one. Because
if I was primary driver of the new
car, the insurance will be A LOT
more. x_x

Other news:
Yesterday (Saturday), I went to see
[Astro Boy] and [Good Hair]. Astro
Boy was pretty good, but i thought
the cherry blossom tree in the end
was too much. Too dramatic for a kid
movie. But it did look pretty. ^^

Daylight Savings Time now changed.
Which means, more time for sleep.
Woot woot . o^^o

On Wednesday, it was raining, and I
had my hair straight. So, after a
while, my friend says, "Woah. How
did you put your hair curly? I just
say you 30 minutes ago...".
How can I explain this? >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment