Visits

free counters

06 November, 2009

Paso a Paso


I cannot say how happy I am right now!
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I am going to see GTS next week, monday.
I think this is the meeting/interview part.
I am nervous because i dont know what to say. ><

This morning,
I even woke up early than usual, because
I was so excited!!!!!!! And still am. ^^
Un otro paso para 2010 Japón.

Otras noticias:
now that my mom drives the new Hyundai car,
I am not stressed about thinking about the train,
or bus! NO LONGER! It is so nice to leave whenever I want.
Yesterday, I even stopped at [Noodles & Company] <--a restaurant,
and I had my usual [Pesto Cavappati Noodles] with
[Orange/Mango Juice].
Another huge step for JESSY! Un otro paso jigante para JESSY!

Still learning katakana. > .> there is alot of
homework these days, i barely have time to
study during free time. TT_TT

Just received my passport picture.....
it looks ok. I had to get in person, because there is a law
that if you get a passport under 16 years of age,
when renew-ing it, you have to come in person.
My first passport, i got it when i was 12 and in spanish.
In my older
picture, I look younger, but still the same. xD
Now, just have to send it to office and they are suppose
to make a new passport and mail it to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment