Visits

free counters

10 January, 2010

Frivolous Wife


Alternate Title: The Taming of the Shrew


날나리 종부전


Release: 22 May 2008
Time: 110min 35mm
Cast : Park Jeong-ah (박정아)
Park Jin-woo (박진우) 

Lee Won-jong (이원종)
Yang Geum-seok (양금석)
Jang Min-ho (장민호)
Jo Sang Goo (조상구)
Kim Hyeon Gi (김현기)
Lee Il Hwa (이일화)
Son Ji Won (손지원)

Summary:
Yeon Soo is a drop-dead gorgeous woman who is not settling down anytime soon; though she hopes to marry a rich man. Every guy falls for her except...Jung Do. From a well established family, he gives no regards towards Yeon Soo. As much as he is a challenge, Yeon Soo ends up getting pregnant. With her father who doesn't approve, Yeon Soo has no choice but to run away to Jung Do.


I just watched this movie yesterday, and I was entertained the whole time. It's a LOT different from the typical stories of the girl having cancer or something untreatable. I laughed and smiled as I watched this story unfold before me. I hope you like it too.


Watch Here

No comments:

Post a Comment