Visits

free counters

01 January, 2010

Happy New Years 2010!!!

Starting the new year a new way!
So I did learn that ---'s brother doesn't really like me...
but who cares right?
Anyways,
I never did practice japanese during the break,
with all the work i put into the presents?
there was no time left! T_T
Though,
as I write in the new MacBook Pro Laptop that
we purchased with the money we got from the car
crash,
I am happy to say that this year will end in a good
way.
My hair is black, --- is back, everyone is healthy,
and it looks like I have a huge book list waiting for me
to read! How fun! (really it is)
The only thing I need to fix is the Ipod and Itunes,
but I don't really feel like doing that right now.

Let's start the new year with a new favorite song no?!




Artist: F(x) /에프엑스
Language: Korean
Genre: KPop
Release: 9 November 2009

01. 츄~♡ (Chu~♡)

02. Step by me
03. You are my destiny



They also have other singles out called:
La Cha Ta  and,
Chocolate Love

No comments:

Post a Comment