Visits

free counters

21 January, 2010

Kiina: Impossible Crime Investigation




I'm a bit sad to end watching this drama. 
It was really good too! ほんとにいいでした!
I wonder if they will make a second series...




Well,
now it's time to start another one. ^^v ね?






Introducing....KIINA
Alternate Title: キイナ:不可能犯罪捜査官:/ Impossible Crime Investigator
Genre: Mystery, Detective, Comedy
Episodes: 9
Release: January 29 2009
Theme Song: Change The World by: Michi
Summary: Haruse Kiina seems like a normal 29y.o. at first glance, but in fact,
she is head of a special investigation unit dealing with strange cases. 
Remember the actress from Hataraki Man ?
She is in this drama too, and as usual she is a workaholic.
She forgets to eat and sleep, until the case is solved.
You would like a job like that right? xD just kidding...
Anyways, this will be the drama I will watch for the time being.
Now that school is starting, maybe this will encourage me not to eat and sleep
until I finish my work. xD
Watch Here

Can also find the official website here.
If this one is interesting,
you may also like MR. BRAIN drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment