Visits

free counters

09 February, 2010

Babo: Miracle of Giving Fool

Release: 2008
Genre: Romance, Life, Poverty
Time: 103 minutes
Cast: Cha Tae-Hyeon, Ha Ji-Won, Park Hee-Sun
Summary: Ji-ho is a promising pianist, who has been studying and playing piano abroad for years. But one night she had a stage fright and never recovers. In despair, Ji-ho comes back home and meets her childhood friend Sung-ryong. Sung-ryong is the towns' fool and no one expects much from him, but Sang soo (his best friend) will say otherwise. 
A beautiful movie about a mans' innocent way to life, Babo: Miracle of Giving Fool made me cry. TT_TT
Why did I like it? First, no one died of cancer....and it was a beautiful love between a man and his family and his childhood friend. And, it takes some time away from my busy schedule to sit down and watch a good movie.
That, and I am still in search for watching another drama for the moment.
I present you....tan tan taaaaan: the trailer. wuhu!
Don't worry about the movie not have subtitles, I just couldn't find a trailer with subtitles. >< 
ほんとすみません。

No comments:

Post a Comment