Visits

free counters

01 February, 2010

You're Beautiful

Now that college is keeping me busy (here and there) with homework, I've found awesome ways to avoid it. xD Gosh, I'm so lazy....and a procrastinator. >< But, who cares? As long as the work is done, and turned in, and I get A or B....I'm good. So besides reading Hot Gimmick, and finally finishing up with the drama Kiina, I decided to watch You're Beautiful. The guys seemed hot....and I saw many people liking it, so why not?

Also known as: 미남이시네요/You’re Handsome, A.N.JELL
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Family
Release: 7 October 2009
Episodes: 16
Cast of A.N.JELL:
Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung
Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam / Go Mi Nyu
Lee Hong Ki as Kang On Yu / Jeremy
Jung Yong Hwa as Kang Shin Woo (my fave ^^)
Summary: Go Mi Nyu is a sweet nun-to-be and dreams of nothing other than to be a full-fledged nun. But when Ma Hoon Yi pops up in her life, everything changes (ironic right?). He tells her there is bad news with her twin brother Go Mi Nam and he needs her help until his problem is fixed. How can she help? Join a famous music group and pretend to be her brother until he gets back. The problem? This is a boys' group. How can she keep her secret to the rest of the band members, and will she be able to fulfill her brothers' dreams?


  At first, I didn't want to see this drama because I figured: korean drama = someone getting cancer or girl liking the jerk guy leaving the nicer guy to the curb. Ok, so it is pretty much predictable after episode....7?, but it's interesting to watch. It's entertaining! I love kpop, so watching a drama about a 'kpop' group with a gender-mix is a dream come true. Although there are things that I don't agree with, but nonetheless I still watched it. What the heck? I wanted to know the ending. I mean, it would suck to watch 10 episodes and all of a sudden quit watching it!
  Oh yea! The main girl in the drama...a lot of times she can be very innocent which makes me go "CMON! CAN'T YOU SEE HE LIKES YOU!?!?!?!?!?!", .... but that's part of the fun of watching a drama, right? xD
Watch Here: here
Original Soundtrack (OST): here or here
Official Website: here

No comments:

Post a Comment