Visits

free counters

20 February, 2010

Paasta

God , I am so lucky to stumble on this drama!
Well, let me say: at first, i thought it would be plain and
ordinary, but it got my attention right away. And to see
the lovely Alex Chu in it, *sigh, i almost fainted. (exaggeration)
Title: Pasta/파스타
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Culinary
Release: 4 January 2010 (It finishes airing until 9 March 2010,
so it's still on Tv as of now. o^^o)
Cast: Gong Hyo Jin as Seo Yoo Kyung, 
Lee Sun Gyun as Choi Hyun Wook,
Lee Ha Nui as Oh Sae Young, Alex as Kim San

Summary: Basically, Seo Yoo Kyung wants to become an
elite chef at La Sfera restaurant, but her dreams get harder
to get to once Choi Hyun Wook becomes the new top chef.
His skills at the culinary arts are incredible and to die for,
but his leader skills are a bit scary. As a chef who studied in
Italy, will his skills be known in Korea? And what about
poor Seo Yoo Kyung :(? Hu? ever think about that?
Anyways,
I'm really lucky to tell you guys about this one so early. I
really hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment