Visits

free counters

31 May, 2012

Changes and Updates

     So as I have mentioned in my opinion page, I'm going to do some changes to my blog. Cuz I feel like my blog isn't very personal, or anything that makes it different from other blogs that says "hey. here's this drama. go watch it" uknow? I want to add more of my opinions and interests, so that this blog isn't so boring. I don't really care about haters, or people that just drop by once saying "love your blog" when in reality they've only read 3 posts or something.
     The content of this page won't change since I still like to talk about movies, dramas and all that good stuff. Which I still haven't mentioned the ones that I'm watching and reading at the moment. xD I've been so busy with my finals lately, that I can't afford to procrastinate that much, or avoid doing my work just because I don't want to do it.

     As said, I hope that those who visit my blog after these changes will be more interested in keeping in touch with me, and seeing what I will post next.

~*~

     I've also added an art page, on the tabs on top of this blog, to connect my readers to my artwork. Just as a brief introduction: I have an account on www.deviantart.com where I post all of my artwork, even the shitty ones. And I'm just too lazy to repost all of that artwork in my blog, so I'm just creating a link so it's easier to go to. You can see my work under the gallery tab.
~*~

     Then...let's see....
     I'll also be adding my personal touch to my blog by making my own banners and background so I don't get yelled at by "waa you don't have copyright!!". So just to be safe, I'll make my own.

     Otherwise, just be prepared for a bit of a change. I think it's time to add some freshness.


No comments:

Post a Comment