Visits

free counters

21 May, 2012

Queen Inhyun's Man/ 인현왕후의 남자


Release Date: 18 April 2012
Total Episodes: 16
Genre: Romance, Historical, Time Travel
With the awesome Ji Hyun Woo as Kim Bung Do (who is also in The Birth Of The Rich Man kdrama)
and the lovely Yoo In Na as Choi Hee Jin

Just looking at the poster for this kdrama, I immediately was thinking TIME TRAVEL!!!
Of course, as cheesy as this may sound at times, time travel plots really do interest me. Plus I always daydream about what it would be like if I time traveled to someplace in this earth in the past. What do you think about?
I've said this before in my other posts, that I don't always like kdramas since they feel a bit too dramatic for my taste, though this one fascinates me because of the history. 
Summary: Kim Bung Do lives in the Joseon Dynasty (1694), and Choi Hee Jin lives in South Korea in the year 2012. Kim Bung Do receives a talisman from a gisaeng (kind of like the equivalent of a geisha) that protects his life whenever he faces deathly situations and thus travels 300 years into the future. There he meets Choi Hee Jin, and all the crazy modern/technological stuff in 2012 South Korea.   Choi Hee Jin is an actress who is currently playing the role of Queen In Hyun in a TV drama (that also happens to take place in during the Joseon Dynasty). There is also a political side to this story but this is where I usually stop reading and loose interest because it just becomes complicating, and just feel like watching it. xD It's ironic because the political side is what keeps wondering what's going to happen next. 

Currently, there are still 6 episodes yet to be available. (from the time of writing this) I really love this drama, and hope that others enjoy my passion to encounter on a movie/drama adventure. ^^

Official Site (in korean, but even this can't stop you from clicking on everything and looking at hot pictures of actors rights :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment