Visits

free counters

10 May, 2012

Manny



A story about a male nanny (hence the word manny), who takes care of 2 children who's mother is divorced and makes clothes, and aunt who is in charge of a modeling agency. By the way, all of these people live in the same house. As with many korean dramas, the house is very western and luxurious. I'm starting to think that western houses is a sign of luxury? The only drama where I've seen 'luxury' as a concept, is where a family has a huge estate that is the traditional korean home.
Genre: Romantic Comedy, Family, Fashion
Released: 13 April 2011
Cast: Suh Ji Suk as Lee Han
Choi Jung Yoon as Seo Do Young
Byun Jung Soo as Janice (my favorite one ^^)
Jung Da Bin as Oh Eun Bi
Goo Seung Hyun as Oh Jung Min
Kim Sook as Goo Hyun Jung
Seo Woo Jin as Lee Joon Ki


I personally think this drama is WAY too dramatic in terms of the characters feelings; especially with the mother and her 2 kids. Seriously, calm down. xD So I only watched it till the end because I wanted to see how they would end the story. That always gets to me when the story isn't that good, but I'm too curious to let it go. -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment