Visits

free counters

09 July, 2009

Sleep Over


It has been decided.
I will be with my friend
Jessica tomorrow.
I will go to her apartment,
and sleep over.
She said we can go
to the pool too. ^^
(Swimming! YAY O^^O)
Haha,
maybe I will have
some chinese food
while I am at her house.^^

~~Jessica History:~~
I have known her
since the 6th grade,
but I didn't start talking
to her until 7th/8th grade.
Because we were in ESL class
(English as Second Language),
we could not talk to
each other very well.>_<
She was also in Badminton team
with me in high school
all 4 years.
At first she was better than me,
but I practiced very hard
and now I am a little more better
than her. ^^
But I still think
she can beat me sometimes. ^^''
Now,
we are going to different colleges
but we still keep in contact. ^^
I hope to know her
for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment