Visits

free counters

07 July, 2009

So Bored...


Honestly,
I am REALLY bored right now. -_-
sad, no?
I was actually thinking to myself,
"Oh well, maybe I will study
language some more.
Hohoho.
Brilliant!!".
Yeah right!
I will explain:
When I am in school, I study really hard.
And when tests come,
I do everything to be prepared.
But when you tell me
that it's break time,
me + brain = temporarily out of service!

My friend Jessica
is busy with her family,
and packing for college
since she is staying at a dorm with Faye.
So I try to hang out with her,
but she is too lazy to get off from the computer
to actualy come over.

On the other hand,
my friend Darcy
is willing to hang out,
but she takes forEVER just to pick a date.
(Because she lives a little
far from me.-_-)

And my other friends,
well,
they are in different countries,
so it is imposible to see them now.

See my dilema? TT_TT!!!!!
HOW CAN I SOLVE IT???????
(movies is not the answer,
i am already doing that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment