Visits

free counters

01 July, 2009

Sugar and Spice/ Someday's Dreamers


Alternative Title: Fumi Zekka/ふみぜっか

Release: September 2006


Lovely story. Just watched it before I went to Disney World.
Basically this hot guy (Yuuya Yagari) finishes high school but doesn't go to college, and start to work in a gas station. Then he sees a beautiful girl (Mari Natsuki) who has some relationship problems.... And the rest of the story you have to watch. :D
Click title for movie please ^^o.

I thought it was long for me, but good story. ^^
If only i had a boyfriend like that...




Title: Someday's Dreamers

I'm still reading this one ^^. so i wont recommend yet...
so nice, and main girl is cute and simple too ^^o. But my library only has the 1st volume. so sad TT_TT. luckily, i found it online....like any other manga. i wish my life was like hers though.


ごめんなさい。

Sorry I don't have alot to say. I am a little sad right now.
It's so fun talking to people from all over the world, (and japan ^^ because i need to learn more) but still doesn't fill the little emptiness i feel. >_> I hope to make that better soon.
Yo espero para el día cuando puedo buscar un hombre que me puede ser contenta y felíz. ^^

PERO NO LO PUEDO CREER ÉSTAS COSAS!!!!!!! La sangana que vive cerca de mi, esta acusándome que yo tengo mierda entras de la casa. Que mentirósa!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment