Visits

free counters

20 December, 2009

Happy Birthday

Yesterday (19 December)
was my birthday. It was ironic since I turned
19 years old on the 19th day.
It's been snowing outside for a while, and it won't
stop.
In other news,
the day before Ted and me got to see each
other. He wants to hang out again, but he makes
it impossible for me to make his present in time. xD
It's going to be something small for this year,
but in the end I hope he likes it.


And about the car accident,
the car ended up being totalled. Meaning they
cannot fix it since the cost of fixing it is more that
how much the car is worth. It is ok though.
We managed to use only 1 car for the last week
of school.
Next semester, school for me will end a bit
later so I will not have to wait that long for
my mom to pick me up.


Mini Ninjas:
An awesome Wii game that I am totally addicted
to right now! It is taking me a while since I need
time to make the presents for both ted and my
mom. But I somehow still find time to play it.
And now that I don't have homework to worry
about, I can call him just to talk and not worry
about staying up to late talking.


Although,
last time it did worry me. I heard him and his mom
arguing about something.....and it was a pretty
long arguement. He told me he was mad, but
i hope he's ok.


Happy Holidays to everyone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment