Visits

free counters

09 December, 2009

Hataraki Man

  Hiroko Matsukata is a busy woman in the magazine business, with no time for romance. Therefore, she is known as 'Hataraki Man' (a.k.a working man).
She is at the right age to get married and finally settle down. But will her relationship with Shinji be enough for this hataraki man?
Title: 働きマン/ Hataraki Man
Genre: Work, Romance, Comedy

Theme Song: Ukiyo CROSSING by UVERworld
Ending Song: Hataraki Man Ondo by Hataraki Mitsuru
I really enjoyed this drama. Also because it has the actor from Absolute boyfriend! OMG! xD Anyways, it may sound boring because of the 'work' part, but you don't need to know much. It's not like one of those dramas that only centers on work, and half the time you don't know what the heck they're talking about. In this one, you also see Matsukata as a human being that doesn't know whether to choose work, or a life with Shinji.
 And, I just HAD! to tell you the songs for this drama! As soon as I find them, I am definitely adding it to my Ipod. Plus, the ending song is so hilarious! There is a group of guys that do the same dance after every episode, in working suits. And to make it more funny, the main dancer in the front, has an afro going on. That's different for a japanese guy right? xD And is it just me or is Matsukata's best friend not just japanese? To me, she looks like a mix between something.... like half japanese half caucasian. Or I could be imagining things... > .>
Either way, the drama is really funny and I'm sure anyone would like it for its comedy (or something else).

No comments:

Post a Comment