Visits

free counters

09 December, 2009

HYDE - Angel's Tale

Angel's Tale by: HYDE  ~English Version~
~ Japanese Version~
For some time, I had the album Roentgen in my Ipod, but I didn't bother to
listen to it for some time. Especially because I was hocked on phoenix. Haha
no not really. But seriously, I was listening to Salyu and Utada like no other.
But once I started listening to it, I fell in love. The music is so soothing, that I
had a hard time driving to school and not fall asleep while driving.
So I warn you now,
if you don't want to fall asleep, don't listen to it! Otherwise, it's a really cool
song and a really cool Album.
This singer is also featured in the movie Moon Child, although the movie
isn't the greatest. I've seen better vampire movies than that. And the biggest
plot of the story is different ethnicity s living in the same area. That idea
really isn't new. Just look at US> and the question is answered.
Anyways, here is the track list, and if you want to listen to it, the link is
available.


1) Unexpecte
2) White Song 3) Evergreen  4) Oasis  5) A Drop of Color  6) Shallow Sleep  7) New Days Dawn  8) Angle's Tale  9) The Cape of Storms  10) Secret Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment