Visits

free counters

09 December, 2009

More Jessy Drama-ness

CRASH:
So.....I got into a car accident. ><
Both air bags came out, and smoke
was coming out too.
It was scary....
It was the first accident I have as the
driver, and it was snowing and cold....

I hope they won't total the car. ><
That would mean buying another car.

JAPAN PROGRAM 2010:
In my teacher's blog, he mentioned
'' there are many enthusiastic for ---
this year", so,
I am hoping that 'these' people are
not otakus and actually have a 'normal
gene' in them. Other than that,
I also wonder if I have to stay with
a host family with another student too.

FINALS:
The tests no one likes, and the week
that we most fear.
And it's here! ADM!
What is cool about college? Not every
class makes a final. O.O!!!
This semester, I have finals for
Sociology class and Philosophy class.
I am a little worried about Sociology
because it's hard for me to remember
hard words. xD
But we (where i go to college), will
have a break after it. So, it will give
time to rest and enjoy x-mas.
After that, a new semester starts.
Woot woot!
On this note,
this will keep me a little busy since
I need to study.

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE:
OMG!
They are featuring Wondergirls.
So ExCiTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment