Visits

free counters

09 December, 2009

Honey and Clover




Although I had a poster of the manga version on my bedroom door,
I never bothered to watch it, or even read it.....even though they had it
on ShojoBeat Magazine. I guess I am a bit prejudice about manga that
doesn't look good. If the drawings look really bad (in my eyes), I tend
not to read it. Most of the time, atleast...
But this time, I changed! (=^=)O
Since I do not have much time for reading for fun, I decided to start watching
the drama of Honey and Clover. --> ハチミツとクローバー, Hachimitsu to Kurōbā [Release: 8.1.2008  Theme Song: Canvas by Hirai Ken
It's actually very entertaining, and I couldn't help but notice one of the actors from Hana Kimi, another from Atashinchi no Danshi, and the young actress that played in the movie Gigolo Wanabe. It's so awesome to point these things out now!! I'm so excited about it.!.
When I went to Mitsuwa Marketplace,
I felt so proud of myself because I recognized a lot of the actors on the magazines. Even my boyfriend is a bit surprised from all that I know now. Last week, he asked ''how the hell do you know these things?''. Yeah, it sounds a bit prejudice, but he wasn't completely serious when he asked.
Anyways, the story takes place with 5 young adults in college, and the things they go through. The story is mostly seen through the perspective of Takemoto Yuta [played by Ikuta Toma<--- so hot!!!], and how it takes him a bit to confess his feelings...if he ever does.
I am still watching it, since I have this HUGE freedom paper I am working on for English class. So, I do not have as much free time to tell you more details about it. Nonetheless, it's really good (from what I am seeing right now), and I'm sure any girl would like it. It's mostly geared to girls/ teenagers and maybe those in college. Unless some guy out there likes to see these type of things, then go for it! Maybe I'll motivate my mom to watch some of these. xD or start a drama club at school. yea....right.
Watch Here

No comments:

Post a Comment