Visits

free counters

09 December, 2009

Ninja's Assasin

Ninja's Assasin



I LOVED! this movie!!!! Not just the fact that Bi was the main role, but all the action
and the blood was cool! The director really did a good job on making it look realistic,
and not to fantasy like. At one point, I felt like i was on my toes hoping for the good guy to win (that's Bi).
Also, it's a bit ironic how it's a 'japanese theme' movie,
yet there are no japanese people in it, and the lead role is korean....?! How does that work? But it's not the first time that it has happened. Remember the Memoirs of A Geisha movie? Yea, the lead role was chinese in a japanese movie. wtf? Just like how they chose Jennifer Lopez for the Selena movie, yet she is an american/puertorican playing the lead role of a mexican woman (which btw, i love Selena's music). The reason why I don't call her Puerto rican (100%) is because she was born and lived all of her life in New York. Even I know more than her. The point is --> movie producers/directors should get a more accurate person for a role.
Although I don't object of having Bi as main role since he's hot. xD Maybe if they found some japanese guy that build up his muscles like that, it would have been even more awesome! Overall, it was an awesome movie, lost of anticipation, action, etc...
Hopefully, I will be able to see it a second time with my boyfriend. The first time, he was not able to go because he had family issues and couldn't get away from the house (long story). I am hoping for a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment